About Cordova Brokerage
Cordova Brokerage began in 1994 under the direction of Gustavo E. Cordova, our President, as a licensed U.S. Customs Broker. Since then, we have developed a well-established team of professionals. They are prepared to handle all types of customs movements such as:
- Entries (Imports) at any port
- Exports (EEI) at any port
- Importer Security Filing (ISF) for Ocean
- Railroad (entries and despacho previo)
- E-Manifests (Truck)
- In-Bond Movements
We have ample experience in the importing and exporting of several types of goods. This includes merchandise that is regulated by various government agencies such as the FDA, USDA, BATF, and DOT.
The philosophy of Cordova Brokerage has always been to provide unparalleled assistance when it comes to compliance with all import and export regulations. We are committed to helping our clients meet all importing and exporting requirements to avoid any delays and unwanted expenses. Our service is flexible and we are often able to customize it to meet your clients’ specific needs.
Affiliations and Certifications
- National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America
- West Texas / New Mexico Customs Brokers Association
- National Federation of Independent Business
- The Greater El Paso Chamber of Commerce
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT Certified)
- Certified Customs Specialists (CCS Certified)
- Certified Export Specialists (CES Certified)
- Automated Export Sytem (AES Certified)
- Automated Broker Interface (ABI Certified)
- Fast and Secure Trade (FAST Participant)
- Remote Location Filing (National Permit for RLF)
- Automated Commercial Environment – (ACE Approved)
Freight Forwarding Services
Cordova Brokerage has the support of a network of transportation companies and other service professionals. We are always sure to offer our clients efficient freight forwarding services both in the United States and Mexico.
We have over 80,000 square feet of warehouse space with 21 loading docks. Our experts are prepared to handle all your material handling and shipping needs. We have the necessary inventory control and security systems in place. So gathering and forwarding your goods happens in a secure and speedy manner. Even more so, a customs broker is always ready to help you with questions and concerns regarding your warehousing needs.
Contact us Today
A licensed U.S. Customs Broker is always ready to help you with any export and import, freight, and warehousing needs. We are also ready to answer your questions about our services.
We want to help take care of your customs needs so you can focus on your business. Contact us today.